Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2018

R Tucker Thompson

On Wednesday, I went on the R Tucker Thompson with Alesher and four other people. We learnt where Captain Cook landed his first anchor in New Zealand. He named New Zealand the Bay Of Islands because there were 8 Islands that he liked. We got to climb the side of the boat with a harness and we got to go on the front of the boat as well. It was fun but I got scared because I thought I would fall off when climbing. If I go on there next time I will remember not to get scared and be confident.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Darrius, It sounds like you enjoyed your time on the R Tucker Thompson. You could break some of your information into different sentences and add a little more punctuation. I like how you explained where Captain Cook landed his first anchor, and what he named New Zealand, From Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii Darrius my name is Jacquelyn and I'm a Year 8 at Kawakawa Primary School. One thing I noticed is that you have a girl from my school in your photo. She went on behalf of our school. Besides that I really like that you have explained the trip very well and helped me learn about why Captain Cook called New Zealand Bay of Islands. . Maybe next time you can tell us more about the boat and some interesting facts too. Besides that I really like your blog about R Tucker Thompson. In your spare time come and check my blog https://kpsjacquelym.blogspot.com/. Talk again soon :) BYYYYEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete